Treatment #2 – 42 day Breuss Cancer Protocol @ Tiaong Breast Haven
For a detoxicification program based on Gerson Theraphy & Breuss Protocol
The nun on the right side is also a breast cancer patient, but she did not opt for mastectomy. At the time she was under the care of PBCN she had no money. PBCN still treated her like any other paying customer.
The goal of this Breast Cancer Battle Plan are:
1. To starve the abnormal (Cancer( calles by denying them food) (as you can see in her diagnosis, these cells feed on Estrogen, and that the cells are coated by a “glue”–called ER or Estrogen Receptors, in which estrogen sticks to.) Therefore, no meat or dairy products that fed with hormones-estrogen.
2. To flush out all bad cells and toxins from her liver and intestines, hence the coffee enema, and
3. To strengthen and reinforce her natural immune system hence vegetable juice and turmeric tea (plus a supplements)
4. To convert her ph level from acidic to alkaline (since cancer cells thrive on acidic environment)
5. To increase her melatonin level (hence the melatonin supplement)
6. To increase her level of digestive and metabolic enzymes (to digest protein that leads to the growth of cancer cells), thus the Pancreatic Enzyme supplement
This battle plan is an adaptation from experiences of Rudolf Breuss, Max Gerson and Sat Kaur Dham and Dr. Kelley all of whose natural approaches to human healing combine very well. The program will put her in a 42-day fasting with raw vegetable juice and tea, to remove the metabolic wastes from the body, free the cell membranes from protein build up (which suffocates the cells prevernting proper oxygeneation) and provide the boddy with the necessary essential vitamins and minerals while fasting.
WHY WE CHOSE this PROGRAM? this is not only affordable, but also non-TOXIC and non-invasive. It requires a great deal of effort and determination from Nanay and from the whole family, but it makes us more bonded to each other and makes us more in control of the situation.
I have seen how my mother looked after mastectomy (at the time when she was high with the General Anaesthesia) and how she looked after the 5-day protocolf of drinking vegetable juice and turmeric tea. The difference is quite outstanding. A lot of people may question our decision to go via this route instead of Chemo Theraphy. Be rest assured, that we have done our homework and we reached this decision with open eyes.
Post Mortem (18 months post-operation)
There is no “cure” for cancer yet- but it can be managed, for a blow by blow account of Nanay’s Treatment Options, read