Survey: Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil and Butter Oil (Free Natural tooth powder for first 5 respondents)
Yes, we are trying to remineralize our teeth. How about you?
After a month of dilly dallying and finding out if there are local sources of Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oild and X Factor Butter Oil from Green Pastures, I finally ordered online to purchase a combination of the following:
BLUE ICE Emulsified Fermented Cod Liver Oil – Licorice – 237 ml.
BLUE ICE Fermented Cod Liver Oil – Cinnamon Tingle 237 ml.
BLUE ICE Fermented Cod Liver Oil -Non-Gelatin Capsules 120 caps
BLUE ICE Royal Butter Oil/Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend – Non-Gelatin Capsules 120 caps
BX-FACTOR Gold High Vitamin Butter Oil – 240 ml.
BX-FACTOR Gold High Vitamin Butter Oil – Non-Gel Capsules, 120 capsules
I decided online even if it is tad more expensive than Carlsons and Nordic Naturals because, for several reasons
1. Zarah had been more constipated taking Nordic Naturals Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil.
2. Havent Tried Carlsons Cod Liver Oil yet, but it seems Green Pastures brand still are more nutrient dense (more Vitamins A and D)- so I only have to ask her to take Blue ICE fermented CLO once a day, whereas she have to take the other brands 3x a day. Less fuss so I guess its more value for money to get her to take Blue Ice/Green Pastures fermented CLO.
3. Blue Ice/Green Pastures CLO is fermented– so perhaps it would be better for Zarah’s digestion
4. Its so hard to find grass fed butter here in Singapore– and its very expensive – about $13-17 sgd per bar of grass fed butter.
Each bar of grass fed butter (cost $17sgd) makes about 189ml of butter oil
Green Pasture’s X Factor Butter Oil is about $67sgd for a 240ml
5. Nanay wants to take the capsule forms of the oil– Green pastures have capsule forms too.
6. sometimes grass fed butter is out of stock and is imported from the US/New Zealand — so there is high-probability that it is irradiated and is probably of low quality when it gets here in Singapore.
7. We are quite busy, and find it hard to make clarified butter/ghee.
Are you a mom based in Singapore? Would you consider buying the Green Pasture brands of Fermented CLO and Butter Oil? If yes, let me know.. I am considering to start an online store for these hard to find supplements (as well as probably natural tooth pastes/powders) for healing/protecting kids’ teeth (specially those in my daughter’s age bracket of 5-12 years old).
Please let me know if you are interested to buy locally in Singapore, either by posting here in my blog or sending me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
I also have 5 small bottles of Natural tooth powder (blend of bentonite clay, papaya powder and baking soda), which I can mail (locally in Singapore) to the first 5 moms who will respond to this survey.