Skip to content

Liver Cleanse after Bowel and Parasite Cleanse

July 16, 2012

 you can buy Barefoot HErbalist’s products from here:

No, thats not my liver. Its someone else’s liver with gallstones stuck in the bile ducts

Cleansing the liver of gallstones dramatically improves digestion, which is the basis of your whole health. You can expect your allergies to disappear, too, more with each cleanse you do! Incredibly, it also eliminates shoulder, upper arm, and upper back pain. You have more energy and an increased sense of well being. Preparation

  • You can’t clean a liver with living parasites in it. You won’t get many stones, and you will feel quite sick. Zap daily the week before and complete the parasite killing program before attempting a liver cleanse. If you are on the maintenance parasite program, you are always ready to do the cleanse. <.quote>

I have done the bowel cleanse and the Humaworm parasite cleanse, took a break (before doing the liver cleanse). The break means, just drinking lots of water for the whole week (did not do the kidney cleanse) though. Hoping the copious water helped with normal kidney cleansing.

Completing the kidney cleanse before cleansing the liver is also highly recommended. You want your kidneys, bladder and urinary tract in top working condition so they can efficiently remove any undesirable substances incidentally absorbed from the intestine as the bile is being excreted

Lesson learned #1: Since I did not complete a proper kidney cleanse, I had terrible headaches after the parasite cleanse (before the liver cleanse), which I addressed by taking the Gerson triad (Vitamin C+aspirin+ niacin).

My First Liver Cleanse:

<quote>Choose a day like Saturday for the cleanse, since you will be able to rest the next day. Take no medicines, vitamins or pills that you can do without; they could prevent success. Stop the parasite program and kidney herbs, too, the day before. Eat a no-fat breakfast and lunch such as cooked cereal, fruit, fruit juice, bread and preserves or honey (no butter or milk). This allows the bile to build up and develop pressure in the liver. Higher pressure pushes out more stones</quote>

Day 0 (Friday)

Drank 1 tbsp of ACV/honey/garlic mixture (made 2 weeks ago)

Chased with freshly squeezed orange juice

Had very good and well formed bowel movement.

Ate normal home cooked food.. and enjoyed 2 mugs of milo with grounded raw nuts the whole day

Ensured I have all the ingredients for the liver cleanse



4 tbsps. Epsom salt

3 cups water

½ cup olive oil (I did not ozonate, did not add HCL)

Fresh pink grapefruit and lemons

Orntihine (cant find this in Singapore so I substitured with Melatonin)

Pint jar with lid

Black walnut tincture (substituted with Humaworm and garlic) 

Day 1 (Saturday)

Walked the dog for 30 minutes

Drank plain orange juice (freshly juiced)

Had a very small bowel movement

Enema – made of chamomile tea

Breakfast – peanut butter sandwich and coffee

Trained the dog to follow the command “PLACE”- meaning go to his place

Washed our beddings and sprayed the bed and the room with my DIY Anti Mold/Mite/Flea/Tick spray

Also washed dogs beddings and sprayed his place with my DIY Anti Mold/Mote/Flea/Tick spray

Massaged dog with my olive/oregano oil mix (heartworm prevention)

Took a bath and made DIY Hand Sanitizer again


Lunch at 12:30 – rice and chicken tinola (chicken soup with ginger and moringa)

Watched Dog Whisperer with my daughter


2:00 PM. Do not eat or drink after 2 o’clock. If you break this rule you could feel quite ill later. Get your Epsom salts ready. Mix 4 tbs. in 3 cups water and pour this into a jar. This makes four servings, 3/4 (three fourths) cup each. Set the jar in the refrigerator to get ice cold (this is for convenience and taste only).

2pm, followed the above instructions to a T

Watched more of Dog Whisperer

Trained dog again

Played with my daughter

Cleaned the bedroom

Took a nap (yeah I found a reason to say no to all invitations to go to a birthday party, movie or a park, for this weekend to be enitrely for myself)

6:00 PM. Drink one serving 3/4 (three fourths cup) of the ice cold Epsom salts. If you did not prepare this ahead of time, mix 1 tbs. in 3/4 (three fourth) cup water now. You may add 1/8 (one eight) tsp. vitamin C powder to improve the taste. You may also drink a few mouthfuls of water afterwards or rinse your mouth. Get the olive oil (ozonated, if possible) and grapefruit out to warm up.  

6pm, Drank one serving of the ice cold Epsom salt (no vitamin C powder). Again, I don’t have an ozonator. Took the olive oil and grapefruit juice out from the fridge (to warm up, as directed.. see I follow orders J)

 8:00 PM. Repeat by drinking another 3/4 (three fourths) cup of Epsom salts. You haven’t eaten since two o’clock, but you won’t feel hungry. Get your bedtime chores done. The timing is critical for success.

More gurgling, and am really feeling genuinely tired (but not down and out)– I could have still attended our Bible Study.

Just watched more of Dog Whisperer J

9:45 PM. Pour 1/2 (half) cup (measured) olive oil into the pint jar. Add 2 drops HCl to sterilize. Wash grapefruit twice in hot water and dry; squeeze by hand into the measuring cup. Remove pulp with fork. You should have at least 1/2 (half) cup, more (up to 3/4 (three fourths) cup) is best. You may use part lemonade. Add this to the olive oil. Also add Black Walnut Tincture. Close the jar tightly with the lid and shake hard until watery (only fresh grapefruit juice does this). Now visit the bathroom one or more time, even if it makes you late for your ten o’clock drink. Don’t be more than 15 minutes late. You will get fewer stones.

I did as directed again, except I substitured  Black Walnut Tincture with Humaworm capsules). My bowels movement is very small (pebble like and stinky, I also saw some black pieces of “tapeworm”, (edited: apparently those were liver flukes) I guess? Really gross and stinky). It looked like old skins of cherry tomatoes (I havent eaten tomatoes for a long time, so those cant be tomato skins)

10:00 PM. Drink the potion you have mixed. Take 4 ornithine capsules with the first sips to make sure you will sleep through the night. Take 8 if you already suffer from insomnia. Drinking through a large plastic straw helps it go down easier. You may use oil and vinegar salad dressing, or straight honey to chase it down between sips. Have these ready in a tablespoon on the kitchen counter. Take it all to your bedside if you want, but drink it standing up. Get it down within 5 minutes (fifteen minutes for very elderly or weak persons).

Lie down immediately. You might fail to get stones out if you don’t. The sooner you lie down the more stones you will get out.

Be ready for bed ahead of time. Don’t clean up the kitchen. As soon as the drink is down walk to your bed and lie down flat on your back with your head up high on the pillow. Try to think about what is happening in the liver. Try to keep perfectly still for at least 20 minutes. You may feel a train of stones traveling along the bile ducts like marbles. There is no pain because the bile duct valves are open (thank you Epsom salts!). Go to sleep, you may fail to get stones out if you don’t.

I expected the worse on the olive oil/grapefruit mixture (some said its very thick and hard to swallow). I think it would be very hard to swallow if you don’t shake/mix it vigorously, this is the reason why you have to mix it in a pint jar with lid, so you can shake it vigorously until it the consistency becomes water like (apparently if you use pure lemon juice, you won’t get a water like consistency)… thank God, I preferred grapefruit juice. The result is really a water like consistency, easy to swallow and surprisingly tastes good too.. I wonder if the consistency is the same if the oil was ozonated. Initially, I also thought of using coconut oil (but coconut oil would’nt work for this purpose—and I remember coconut oil is also naturally thick in consistency. Glad I followed orders! 😀

As a chaser, I used 2 tsp of blackstrap molasses, dissolved in ½ cup of water. I also took 10mg of Melatonin and slept in the couch in the living room (to protect my daughter just in case worms get out of my ears or eyes or nose.. yeah am paranoid!!)anyway, I woke up the next day, feeling so heavy and tired, but no worms on my ears, nose or eyes! Yey!!

I added another DIY remedy (as the lymph nodes on my neck seemed to be swollen- they call it Kulani in Tagalog), I drenched 2 pcs of kitchen towels in castor oil and placed it on my tummy (just below the navel), then I put plastic on top and tied it up with a shawl, to keep it in my place. The next morning, the nodes are less swollen.

Day 2 (Sunday)

Next morning. Upon awakening take your third dose of Epsom salts. If you have indigestion or nausea wait until it is gone before drinking the Epsom salts. You may go back to bed. Don’t take this potion before 6:00 am.

2 Hours Later. Take your fourth (the last) dose of Epsom salts. You may go back to bed again.

Woke up at 8am, took my 3rd dose of Epsom salt, and then the last dose at 10am

Had my first bowel movements – I think I flushed about 30 stones (with more black “tapeworm” like things ) (edited: apparently those were liver flukes not tapeworm)…5 out of 30 stones are as big as a marble, the others are as big as beans).

After 2 More Hours you may eat. Start with fruit juice. Half an hour later eat fruit. One hour later you may eat regular food but keep it light. By supper you should feel recovered.

At 12 nn, I had orange juice, 12:30 I had green juice (green apple, moringa, sweet potato leaves, with a pinch of potassium chloride and vitamin C powder)

More BMs, of which I flushed another 20 stones, I think.

This time, I really feel lethargic and tired. So, I ate young thai coconut (drank the coconut water too)

Before 6pm, I also had another BM, this time more of the tapeworm like things.

This time, I feel much much better, that I was able to walk the dog for 15 minutes and just hang around with Zarah and her friends at the park.

Ate some rice and chicken, and watched some TV. I think I fell asleep at about 9:30pm.

This morning, I woke up refreshed, no foggy brain, not feeling sleepy and drowsy even if I had to wake up at 6am.

I will definitely do this again, next time, I will try to follow the directions to a T (e.g. kidney cleanse first before liver cleanse, and also purchase a zapper and ozonator). But I think I will start Day 1 on a Friday instead, so I don’t have to miss our Saturday Bible Study and our Sunday morning service.






Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: