Skip to content

Kids B Well and Dental Spray – Master Herbalist Formulated

November 12, 2013

At the request of one of my readers, I would like to share the herbal supplements that I thought helped my daughter heal from severe tooth decay and also helped to protect her remaining teeth and now helped to grow healthier permanent teeth.

Though, I must say, herbs and quality food is probably just 20% of the equation. Patience, love and discipine makes the other 80%.

My daughter sleeps at 7pm everyday (except for special occassions and on Friday nights). She wakes up at about 6:30am or 7am so she consistently sleep for about 12 hours each day. Coca Cola/Soft drinks is banned in the house. When she is outside, she would ask for permission to take a sip of fizzy drinks and then she will wash her mouth with water. Her diet is no way near the GAP diet.. am not going to say its vegetarian. But we feed her home cooked food daily- we seldom eat at fast food centers.

So her main source of nutrition I would say is the following:

Kids B Well and Dental Spray — all Master Herbalist formulated (cannot share anything more than what I have shared now as even my personal supply may be in jeopardy)…

 

 

I pray that the powers that be will not disempower (is there such a term?i mean the opposite of empowerment) mothers like us by removing alternative choices (e.g. herbal supplements).. we all have our inherent power to discern what is good for us without them intervening by controlling our supply in one way or the other.

Kids B Well and Dental Spray

Kids B Well and Dental Spray

Kids B Well

Kids B Well - 16 oz bottle (good for 6 months for maintenance)

Kids B Well – 16 oz bottle (good for 6 months for maintenance)

Dental Spray

Dental Spray (2oz) good for 6 months for maintenance

Dental Spray (2oz) good for 6 months for maintenance



Other Things we did for her:

PRAYERS — its part of my intentions for fasting periodically.
DIY Toothpaste
Experimentation on the WAPS Diet and FCLO — which I later concluded is not for us
Addressed her other issues via Chiropractic adjustments— which I think helped holistically
Patience, Love and Discipline (lots of cuddling at 6pm– so she is fast asleep at 7pm–ensuring air in her bedroom is good so she gets 12 hours of solid sleep)
When she is sick– we use the humidifier to cleanse the bedroom air with oregano oil..

All seemed to be unrelated.. but they are related.. we all heal as a whole..

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: