If you are praying
If you are praying for Nanay, please post your intentions here..
If you would like our prayer warriors to include you in their prayers, please also post your prayer requests here..
Our prayer requests:
1. Praise God for outstanding results of Nanay’s blood tests and more blessings for Lanie’s good and supportive boss and family group
2. God’s mercy, leading and preparing the heart of the local MP and ICA officers for Nanay’s appeal to reverse ICA’s decision to decline her request for extension (long-term social visit pass).
3. Safe trip and provisions for Short-Term Missionaries (Pastor Andy, Sister Joy, Milarose, Rubilyn, Michelle, Sister Carol) for Calapan Vacation Bible School (May 8-15)
4. Provisions and support throughout the 42 day fast (from May 1 to 11 June)
a.) protection for Zarah and Tatay’s health and emotional and spiritual well being
b.) Medical practitioners who stay true to the Hippocratic Oath to help monitor Nanay’s statistics during the fast (blood pressure, heart rate, blood tests)
c.) Emotional, mental and spiritual strength for Bong, relatives and close friends witnessing our situation
d.) Unconditional love and support from friends and relatives who may not understand our treatment decisions
e.) prayer group to conduct intercessory prayer every 6am in the morning
8. Solid nodules on left breast–are benign (scans scheduled on 26 May)
9. Uterine fibroids to shrink (scans scheduled on 26 May)
10. Lanie’s homocystein levels and hypothyroid symptoms to improve (blood tests to be repeated again in July 24)
11.) Right decision for Zarah’s treatment plan for decayed teeth
Option 1: teeth extraction and pulpotomy under General Anesthesia (sedation)
Option 2: laser/ozone treatment with diet/nutrition/supplement support (no more sugar and starchy food)
12.) if Option 1 is God’s will, God to send us a senior dental practitioner who will be sympathetic and will answer all my questions putting our minds at ease and will come up with good advice. Draw us to the right dental surgeon who will perform the extraction for Zarah. Remember to give her 4 drops of rescue remedy 3-4 times per days several days before the Operations. Continue to give it to her afterwards. Dental surgeon to perform the right way of ensuring there is no holes left after extraction.
13.) if Option 2 is God’s will and the right decision for us, draw us to good suppliers of fresh wild fish/seafood and grass fed beef. Guidance in making the food palatable to Zarah so she will eat it. Time to prepare the food lovingly and firmly guide her to eat properly at the right time. Draw us to families who also opted for alternative treatment for decayed teeth and give us peace in our hearts, if this is the right way to go.
14. Prayer for CT Chang a Malaysian with Stage 3 Kidney CancerFather God in Heaven, thou art loving.
In that love, may you cast your eyes on CT Chang.
May you still care for him, even as you have cared for Adam,
Even though, Adam was destined to die, after the Fall.
As your other children intercede for him,
May you extend your grace and mercy to him.
Lord, I desire that you may NOT relent in your drawing him to you.
Lord, may you come to his aid supernaturally.
In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.