1. We believe that God has a plan for us, a plan to prosper us and not to forsake us.
2. We believe that we live in a fallen world – the sin of the first man and woman destroyed humanity’s relationship with God.
3. We believe that on our own we cannot reconcile our sinful nature with a perfect Holy God.
4. We believe that Christ came so that we maybe reconciled with God and let God fullfill His plan for us.
5. We have accepted Christ us our Saviour and Lord.
6. We believe that all plants were provided to us by God not only for food but also for healing (but the safety of these plants for human consumption has been compromised – refer to #2).
7. We also believe that God works through people (doctors, love ones, friends and even complete strangers).
8. We believe that absolute truth will only come out when tested. (God tested man by giving him the first law–” Do not eat that fruit in the middle of the garden. ” but man still ate the fruit. It does not matter if that fruit is an apple, an orange or an avocado… the point here is man was tested..and on his own he has proven that he cannot fulfill the law. We all need grace -(undeserved gift of mercy and forgiveness #4).
9. We believe that the law should come hand in hand with grace, judgement, mercy and faithfulness.
10. We exist to Glorify God in everything we do, in all ways acknowledge Him.
11. We believe that the Hippocrates Oath (classic version) to which the medical world swear themselves by was founded on Christian principles. However, because of #2, most medical schools are not asking their students to swear by it anymore.
12. We believe that those who disagree with us on numbers 1 to 11, but still follow the spiritual law and physical law, will receive the earthly blessings that comes with obedience, but will not probably enjoy the spiritual blessings that comes with it. See # 13
13. Biblical principles about testing:
This supports #8, however because of #2, this may not be applicable for healing diseases- because even vegetables are now compromised. However, it still holds true for general and over all well-being and quality of life. God’s plan indeed is to prosper us and His plan is specific, measurable, actionable and time bound (SMART), He is the greatest Project Manager of all. Some parts of His plan has been revealed to us through the Bible, but some are not (and it is for our own benefit, that we do not know about it).
Dan. 1:12 please test your servants for 10 days and let them give us vegetables to eat and water to drink. 13. Then let our appearance be examined before you and before the young who eat the portion of the kings delicacies and as you see fit deal with your servants.
After the ten days Daniel and those that participated with him was were of better appearance than the others. Daniel 1:15 at the end of the ten days their features appeared better and fatter in flesh than all the young men who ate the portion of the kings delicacies.
17. As for these four young men, God gave them knowledge and skill in all literature and wisdom and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams
14. We believe in the power of prayer and intercessory prayer to the Christ, our Lord and Saviour. We know that we are not infallible and that diseases will affect both Christians and non-Christians. Death comes to all of us in so many different ways, but those who pray to Christ, dies in a peaceful way and accepts death without fear, as they usually live their lives to the fullest.
15. Women are just as important or valued as men. They are honored and rewarded for their work as highly as men are for their work.
Gal. 3:28; I Pet. 3:7; Prov. 31:10-31
16. God Values People for Their Service, not Their Authority. However, the fact men and women are equally valued does not mean God expects them to do the same work.
17. the Woman’s Role as Homemaker Is of Great Value.God honors woman in this role, and she ought to be honored by men.
1 Timothy 5:14; Titus 2:5; Psalm 113:9; Proverbs 31:10-31; 7:11,12
1 Timothy 5:14
14 So I counsel younger widows to marry, to have children, to manage their homes and to give the enemy no opportunity for slander.
5 to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.
9 He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
18. Women Have a Definite Responsibility in teaching.
They may teach women or children.
Titus 2:3,4; Proverbs 31:1; 1:8; 2 Timothy 1:5
They may even impart truth to men in a limited capacity.
Acts 18:26; 2:17; 21:9; John 4:28-30,39,42
3 Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. 4 Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children,
19. We believe that as Christians we have to be involved in conversations about climate change and environmental causes of cancer,without directly linking it to our theology, we need to be involved in conversations about climate change to pray for fair decisions of policy makers and to discern for ourselves what to believe and not to believe and of course do our part or stop doing what we shouldnt be doing… because of 1. The Principle of Stewardship.. we were made stewards of God’s creation not just to consume but to contribute back to it. 2. The Principle of Love, we must love our neighbors as ourselves, we must maintain social order by building and protecting families, churches, schools and governments and not intervening in God’s divine order… Fevers are part of the body’s immune system and regulating mechanism to rid of toxins.. in as much as STorms are part of the globe’s self regulating mechanism so that the atmosphere can be cleansed again for our habitation… but Cancer and man made climate change are not from God.. its a consequence of our own negligence as a human race…which have far reaching consequences..and God will allow us to self-destruct because He gave us free will to make decisions for ourselves, He gave us power (although limited) to get us out of the consequences of our own doing. And of course there is undeserve gift of grace.. but grace is only available to those who are humble enough to admit they are wrong…and that without the goodness of God this Earth is long gone.. humanity wiped off from the face of the earth so long ago.. But He gives us a chance.. we can plea for more time.. until we have Heard and throughly understand His plan for us…The question is what does your will tell you? is it better than God’s will for mankind?